Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One month left ...

It has been so amazing to see so many different hands sowing into this for me! I LOVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD! I love how we all share, we all help eachother and we all lift eachother up! I love my family all over the world.
I am leaving May 28th, all my flights are booked and payed for and everything is good to go!

Some things I am still working on:

1) My visa to come in the mail

2) $2,000 school tuition that must be payed THIS SUNDAY MAY 1ST

3) Getting all my neccessary supplies and figuring how to pack them all under the strict weight limits

4) Travel and medical insurance (have to have these)

5) Neccessary medications, etc.

And a lot of other stuff that needs to be done..trips like this take so much work and preparation. I am not worried or anxious, which is strange for me. But I know the details are going to be fine. Everything is all going to work out. How do I know this? Because this is the path HE has led me on, and since I am in His will entirely, He's gotta take care of it all. And because I know His nature, and He's faithful.

I'M GETTING SO EXCITED. I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE MY FIRST STEP ON THAT AFRICAN SOIL AND PICK UP THOSE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AND DANCE ON THE BEACH! Oh thank You Jesus for taking me on this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment